Terms And Conditions
- If you fail to sign Lease after approval. Unless we authorize otherwise in writing, you and all co-applicants must sign the Lease within 3 days after we give you our approval in person or by telephone or within 5 days after we mail you our approval. If you or any co-applicant fails to sign as required your Application will be deemed withdrawn, and we may keep the application deposit and/or fee as liquidated damages, and terminate all further obligations under this Agreement.
- If you withdraw before approval. If you or any co-applicant withdraws an Application or notifies us that you’ve changed your mind about renting the dwelling unit, we’ll be entitled to retain all application deposits and fees as liquidated damages, and the parties will then have no further obligation to each other.
- Approval/non-approval. If we do not approve your Application within 7 days after the date we received a completed Application, your Application will be considered “disapproved.” Notification may be in person or by mail or telephone unless you have requested that notification be by mail. You must not assume approval until you receive actual notice of approval. The 7-day time period may be changed only by separate written agreement.
- Refund after non-approval. If you or any co-applicant is disapproved or deemed disapproved under paragraph 3, we’ll refund all application deposits within 30 days of such disapproval. Refund checks may be made payable to all co-applicants and mailed to one applicant.
- Extension of deadlines. If the deadline for approving or refunding under paragraphs 3 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or a state or federal holiday, the deadline will be extended to the end of the next business day.
- Keys or access devices. We’ll furnish keys and/or access devices only after: (1) all parties have signed the Lease and other rental documents referred to in the Lease; and (2) all applicable rents and security deposits have been paid in full.
- Application submission. Submission of an Application does not guarantee approval or acceptance. It does not bind us to accept the applicant or to sign a Lease. Images on our website may represent a sample of a unit and may not reflect specific details of any unit. For information not found on our website regarding unit availability, unit characteristics, pricing or other questions, please call or visit our office.
- Notice to or from co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicants is considered notice from all co-applicants
- Application fee (non-refundable). You agree to pay to our representative the non-refundable application fee in the amount indicated in paragraph 3 of the Application Agreement. Payment of the application fee does not guarantee that your Application will be accepted. The application fee offsets the cost of screening an applicant for acceptance.
- Application deposit (may or may not be refundable). In addition to any application fees, you agree to pay to our representative an application deposit in the amount indicated in paragraph 3. The application deposit is not a security deposit. The application deposit will be credited toward the required security deposit when the Lease has been signed by all parties; OR, it will be refunded under paragraph 3 of the Application Agreement if the applicant is not approved; OR it will be retained by us as liquidated damages if you fail to sign or withdraw under paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Application Agreement.
- Fees due. Your Application will not be processed until we receive your completed Application (and the completed Application of all co-applicants, if applicable) and the following fees: A. Application fee (non-refundable): $50 for each adult applicant B. Application deposit (may or may not be refundable) Completed Application. Your Application will not be considered “complete” and will not be processed until we receive the following documentation and fees: A. Your completed Application; B. Completed Applications for each co-applicant (if applicable); C. Application fees for all applicants; D. Application deposit.
Authorization and AcknowledgmentI authorize The Property to obtain reports from any consumer or criminal record reporting agencies before, during, and after residency on matters relating to a lease by the above owner to me and to verify, by all available means, the information in this Application, including criminal background information, income history and other information reported by employer(s) to any state employment security agency. Work history information may be used only for this Application. Authority to obtain work history information expires 365 days from the date of this Application
Payment AuthorizationI authorize The Property to collect payment of the application fee and application deposit in the amounts specified under paragraph 3 of the Disclosures.
Non-sufficient funds and dishonored payments. If a check from an applicant is returned to us by a bank or other entity for any reason, if any credit card or debit card payment from applicant to us is rejected, or if we are unable, through no fault of our own or our bank, to successfully process any ACH debit, credit card, or debit card transaction, then: 1. Applicant shall pay a charge of $50 for each returned payment; and 2. We reserve the right to refer the matter for criminal prosecution.
I’m giving Chandelier a 10 because of quick response to maintenance requests, timely repairs, and friendly service from the office management. They are fair, reasonable, and respectful.- Wendy B. Oct 2018
The maintenance guy was friendly and knowledgeable about the issue at hand plus he had it done quickly.- Arlene, 12/2017
Excellent maintenance. They show up in a timely manner and actually do what they say they are going to do. The staff is nice to the people who live there. I know that doesn- Michael, 1/2019
Great service from all involved.- James, 11/2018
Efficient & friendly staff! Great job with move in, love the apartment. :)- Taylor, 10/2018
The only reason I gave a 9 was because there were just a couple of items wrong in my new apartment. But everyone has been very responsive and so willing to help and so friendly.- Mildred, 5/2018
When I have an issue with anything here, the office staff is patient and pro active.- Jason, 9/2018